Stereo to multi-stereo IP Audio Codec IQOYA X/LINK-AES67
IQOYA X/LINK-AES67 is a 1U rack IP audio codec designed for the delivery of stereo and/or mono audio sources over IP networks, for STL, SSL, DVB audio, and WEB radio applications. It is dedicated for full-IP audio infrastructures based on AES67, Ravenna, or Livewire. Like all the IQOYA products, X/LINK-AES67 is based on the Fluid IP technology which offers redundant dual streaming, allowing reliable IP streaming over inexpensive IP links. Based on a low consumption, fanless and powerful hardware platform, IQOYA X/LINK-AES67 is designed for 24/7/365 use.
- Designed for full IP environments
- Supports AES67, RAVENNA, and Livewire technologies
- Scalable number of supported IP audio input and ouput channels
- Simultaneous delivery one or several audio programs to transmitter sites, WEB radio CDNs, DVB multiplexers, and other studios, in multiple audio formats
- Ongoing product support with flexible options