Stereo to multi-stereo IP Audio Codec – IQOYA X/LINK STEREO
IQOYA X/LINK is a 1U rack IP audio codec designed for the delivery of a stereo source (or two mono sources) over IP networks for STL and SSL links, but also DVB audio and WEB radio. It can be used in legacy analog or AES/EBU audio infrastructures, as well as in full-IP audio infrastructures (AES67, Ravenna, Livewire), making it a good investment for the migration to IP audio. Like all the IQOYA products, X/LINK is based on the Fluid IP technology which offers the redundant dual streaming feature, allowing for reliable IP streaming over inexpensive IP links. Based on a low consumption and fanless powerful hardware platform, IQOYA X/LINK is designed for 24/7/365 use.
- Adapted to your current legacy audio infrastructure, and to your future full-IP audio infrastructure
- Simultaneous delivery of your audio program to transmitter sites, WEB radio CDNs, DVB multiplexers, and other studios, in multiple audio formats
- Designed for audio service continuity and failsafe operation
- Easy integration into existing SNMP based supervisors (SET, GET, Traps)
- Ongoing product support with flexible options