DIGIGRAM is looking for a sales account manager to take an active part in the development of the Asia region.
Based in our Singapore office and reporting to the local director, you will be assigned a defined portfolio of customers. Your main duties will include:
- to write market studies on some specific countries
- to develop the sales potential of the assigned markets
- to analyse the local competition
- to identify and contact new leads (end-users, distributors, system integrators…)
- to prepare commercial offers with the help of your manager
- to work on projects with the help of your manager
- to be responsible for nurturing the existing network of partners and customers in your portfolio
- to report the activity and indicators to the manager
This is a junior to mid-level position
With a master’s degree in business administration, or international trade, your main mission will be to analyze the assigned markets, nurture the existing partners channels, identify and contact new potential customers, and prepare the sales offers to close deals.
If you are an outgoing person, with a high interest in new technologies, please contact us. The perfect candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, with the ability to work in a multicultural team. Being result-oriented is also a needed quality.
A first experience in Asia will be appreciated. English is compulsory and any Asian language skills (Mandarin, Japanese, Korean or Bahasa) will be a clear advantage.
Select the job you apply for in the list below: