Software application EScontrol
Key Workflow: Control of the EtherSound routing and of Digigram EtherSound products
EScontrol is a client/server application for management of audio routing and additional functions of Digigram’s EtherSound range of products.
At a glance
EScontrol application allows configuring one or several EtherSound networks, and setting the parameters of Digigram EtherSound products. It is composed of a server software component and a client GUI application that can both be installed on the same PC or on two PCs. The PC hosting the server module must be connected to the EherSound network.
- Client / server application
- Manages the routing of any EtherSound network
- Manages the specifc parameters of Digigram EtherSound products
- Supports Windows 32 bits and 64 bits
- Delivered free of charge with Digigram EtherSound products
- Single point of control for the entire network. Management of multiple EtherSound networks in the same window.
- Server application
- Connected to the controlled EtherSound network(s) via non dedicated Ethernet.
- Client application
- Multi-client application
- Connection to the server from anywhere via TCP/IP network (Internet). Possibility for remote system management and diagnosis.
- Straightforward matrix interface
- Example of additional controls: ES8mic mic preamps: gain, phantom power, low and high pass filters, compressor/limiter parameters
- GPIO control
- Automated network discovery accelerates system set-up
- Saves network-wide EtherSound configurations for instant reload
- OS supported: 32-bit and 64-bit Windows
- Stand-alone mode for off-line design of an EtherSound network.
- Allows to remotely control an EtherSound network
- Intuitive GUI
- Free application