Singapore – January, 29th 2020 – Booth #52 Digigram presents its portable codec, IQOYA TALK built for live remote-broadcasting operations that require high-reliability transmissions with superior audio quality.
35 years after the launch of its first sound card, and more than 10 years of development of high-performance codecs, Digigram continues its momentum and creates a portable IP audio codec dedicated to live remote broadcasting for Radio and TV.
Designed with an intuitive user-interface as simple as a smartphone, IQOYA TALK allows remote reporters to perform all the key actions in just 2 clicks. Live reporting or commentary can be performed, as well as studio-quality interviews for up to 4 journalists and guests, with a user experience designed for the non-technicals. Audio content is streamed through a large number of wired or wireless ‘last mile’ connections.
In a world where information is being shared and consumed faster than ever, where everyone needs to be everywhere at the same time; media must be at the heart of the information. Despite a constrained environment, contributors are expected to provide quality content, on the move and in an eyeblink, from wherever they may be.
Digigram has collaborated with a large community of journalists and broadcast technicians to develop the tools that will set new standards for remote broadcasting.
“Closer than ever to the action and often alone in front of a multitude of uncertainties, journalists today have to be hyper-efficient and technicians are expected to set up their systems in advance from a remote location. After careful consideration of the needs of our users, we have come up with a solution that meets every request. We believe that we can make their day to day operations simpler.”
~ Jeremie Weber – Digigram’s CEO ~
Key points of IQOYA TALK
- 3 mic-line inputs & 4 headphones outputs individually mixed, that allows up to 4 journalists and guests to perform a studio-quality on-field reportage
- 2 independent SIP connections for mono or stereo program and talkbacks
- high-quality audio recorder
- A large number of built-in connectivities: 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports for EBU/ACIP and AES67 audio streams, 2 integrated 4G / LTE modules, and a Built-in Dual-band Wifi & Bluetooth module. Moreover, IQOYA TALK is already 5G ready!
- IQOYA TALK configuration can be done by predefined scenarios in the studio.
- Audio content can then be simply streamed through a large number of wired or wireless ‘last mile’ connections.
- 2 independent and hot-swappable Li-ion batteries, it can be used without any interruption.