Key Workflow: Multichannel linear PCM sound cards for multichannel playout systems.
VX1222e is a broadcast quality linear (PCM) multichannel sound cards based on the PCI Express bus interface. It is designed for use in any professional PC-based audio system running under Windows or Linux and requiring up to six stereo analog and AES/EBU outputs, such as live-assist in broadcast automation.
At a glance
VX1222e is the reference multichannel PCM sound card designed for operating in continuous 24/7/365 use-environments as part of professional audio systems. It can be used under Windows or Linux operating systems, with software applications based on standard driver interfaces such as WDM Kernel streaming, DirectSound, Wasapi, and ASIO for Windows, and Alsa for Linux. It offers six stereo AES/EBU outputs and one stereo AES/EBU input, and can synchronise on an external clock (AES11, Word clock, black burst video).
- Developed for the broadcast industry
- Balanced analog and AES/EBU audio connectivity
- Interoperable with most of the third party software applications for audio production, under Windows and Linux
- Multichannel linear PCM sound card
- PCI Express bus interface
- Twelve balanced analog outputs and two balanced analog inputs, +24 dBu max level
- Six stereo AES/EBU outputs and one stereo AES/EBU input with hardware sample rate converter
- Synchronisation inputs: AES11, word clock, black burst video
- Adjustable input and output digital gains
- On-board 3-band parametric EQ and Maximizer effects
- Support for Linux (Alsa driver) and Windows 32-bit and 64-bit (WDM kernel streaming, DirectSound, Wasapi, ASIO)
- Audio connectivity: breakout cable or 2U breakout box (BOB12 or BOB16AES), XLR connectors