PYKO-in – Support
– Optimisation of the latency.
Firmware V020 :
– PYKO-in must have this firmware to work in PCM 24 kHz stereo. PYKO-out must also be updated to PYKO-out firmware v020.
This firmware is to be applied to PYKO-in when it is used for streaming in Shoutcast.
This Shoutcast firmware can only be aplmlied through the RS232 port of PYKO-in, through the folloowing procedure:
- Disconnect PYKO power supply cable.
- Connect PYKO RS232 port to the PC COM port with a null modem cable – hardware handshake is not required.
- From the Command prompt , go to “update_rescue” directory, and type serial.bat COM1
- Adjust COM number according to your configuration.
- Reconnect the PYKO power supply cable. Wait until upgrade is completed.
- PYKO is now in Shoutcast mode. Default IP address is 0.0.0.0 (DHCP mode)
- Listen the IP address by connecting a headset on the PYKO IN front panel.