PYKO-in – Support
– Optimisation of the latency.
Firmware V020 :
– PYKO-in must have this firmware to work in PCM 24 kHz stereo. PYKO-out must also be updated to PYKO-out firmware v020.
This firmware is to be applied to PYKO-in when it is used for streaming in Shoutcast.
This Shoutcast firmware can only be aplmlied through the RS232 port of PYKO-in, through the folloowing procedure:
- Disconnect PYKO power supply cable.
- Connect PYKO RS232 port to computer COM port with null modem cable, hardware handshake is not required.
- From Command line, in update_rescue directory, type serial.bat COM1
Adjust COM number according to your configuration.
- Reconnect PYKO power supply cable. Wait until upgrade is completed.
- PYKO is now in Shoutcast mode. Default IP address is 192.168.0.100.