A range of service contracts
Digigram offers a range of support and maintenance and support contracts to ensure the smooth running of your Digigram equipment. There are several types and levels of contract to choose from so that you can choose the formula best suited to your requirements and budget. A dedicated team of Digigram engineers and technicians is permanently on hand to deliver the services specified in your contract.
Product ranges covered by the support and service contracts are as follows:
IP audio codecs
Third party products are not covered by our contracts.
A maintenance and support contract applies to a fleet of products whose serial numbers are provided upon subscription. These products then benefit from a hardware repair warranty extension (after 1rst year) and software corrective maintenance for the duration of the contract (a contract signed after the first year of warranty extends it). Customer have a priority access to Digigram specialists for technical support.
Services include (depending on type of contract):
- Technical support with guaranteed response time
- Access to knowledge base and FAQs
- Problem-solving via remote connections
- Bug fixing
- Software/firmware updates
- Hardware repair of products covered by the contract (subject to normal use)
- Standard or Express exchange of products