LX-DANTE – support
LX-DANTE is a mulitchannel linear PCM sound card with Dante connectivity. Its main characteristics are the following:
- Provides 128 input channels and 128 output channels.
- Designed to be used through ASIO under Windows, and Alsa for Linux.
Under Windows, the card is not visible via DirectSound/Wasapi. As a consequence, Windows does not display the devices of the LX-DANTE.
- It is automatically detected on the Dante network
- The audio routing between Dante products (and AES67 compatible products) is done through the Audinate Dante Controller software application.
- LX-DANTE network ports must be connected to 1 Gbit Ethernet ports of a switch.
- Supports Dante networks redundancy, thanks to its two network ports (Primary and Secondary).
- Windows as of Windows 7
- Windows Server as of 2008 Server
The LX-DANTE Alsa driver for Linux is not yet included as a standard driver in Linux kernels. We provide a procedure for compiling and installing the driver on the distribution you want to use.
Already supported Linux distributions:
– Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS kernel 4.15.0-20
– Open SUSE Leap 15.0
Please contact us to get the driver package and installation procedure adapted to the Linux distribution you want to use.