LX-DANTE – support
LX-DANTE is a mulitchannel linear PCM sound card with Dante connectivity. Its main characteristics are the following:
- Provides 128 input channels and 128 output channels.
- Designed to be used through ASIO under Windows, and Alsa for Linux.
Under Windows, the card is not visible via DirectSound/Wasapi. As a consequence, Windows does not display the devices of the LX-DANTE.
- It is automatically detected on the Dante network
- The audio routing between Dante products (and AES67 compatible products) is done through the Audinate Dante Controller software application.
- LX-DANTE network ports must be connected to 1 Gbit Ethernet ports of a switch.
- Supports Dante networks redundancy, thanks to its two network ports (Primary and Secondary).
- Windows as of Windows 7
- Windows Server as of 2008 Server
- Linux (from kernel 3.10)
The LX-DANTE Alsa driver for Linux is not included as a standard driver in the Linux kernel. The Linux driver package is provided by Digigram on request.
Tested Linux distributions:
– CentOS 7 (Kernel 3.10)
– Open SUSE Leap 15.0 (kernel 4.12)
– Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (kernel 4.15.0-20)
– Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS (kernel 4.4)
– Debian 4.19.28-2 (kernel 4.19.0)
Please contact Digigram to get your installable Linux driver package.