LX-DANTE – support
LX-DANTE is a mulitchannel linear PCM sound card with Dante connectivity. Its main characteristics are the following:
- Provides 128 input channels and 128 output channels.
- Designed to be used through ASIO under Windows, and Alsa for Linux.
Under Windows, the card is not visible via DirectSound/Wasapi. As a consequence, Windows does not display the devices of the LX-DANTE.
- It is automatically detected on the Dante network
- The audio routing between Dante products (and AES67 compatible products) is done through the Audinate Dante Controller software application.
- LX-DANTE network ports must be connected to 1 Gbit Ethernet ports of a switch.
- Supports Dante networks redundancy, thanks to its two network ports (Primary and Secondary).
- Windows as of Windows 7
- Windows Server as of 2008 Server
- Linux (from kernel 3.10)
The LX-DANTE Alsa driver for Linux is not included as a standard driver in the Linux kernel. The Linux driver package is provided by Digigram on request.
Installable driver packages are available for the following Linux distributions:
– CentOS 7
kernel versions: 3.10.0-862-14.4.el7.x86_64, 3.10.0-957.el7.x86_64
– OpenSUSE Leap 15.0
kernel version: 4.12.14-lp150.11-default
– Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
kernel versions: 4.15.0-20-generic, 4.15.0-51-generic, 4.15.0-58-generic
– Ubuntu 16.04
kernel version: 4.4.0-159-generic
– Debian 10
kernel version: 4.19.0-5-amd64
Please contact Digigram to get your installable Linux driver package.