LX-DANTE – support
LX-DANTE is a multi-channel linear PCM sound card which bridges professional audio software applications to Dante networks. Its main characteristics are the following:
- Provides 128 input channels and 128 output channels over Dante
- Designed to be used through ASIO under Windows, and Alsa under Linux
Under Windows, the card is not visible via DirectSound/Wasapi. As a consequence, Windows does not display the devices of the LX-DANTE.
- Automatically detected on the Dante network
- Dante audio routing controlled through the Audinate Dante Controller software application
- AES67 compatibility (1ms packets)
- Mandatory 1 Gbit Ethernet connections
- Supports Dante networks redundancy, thanks to its Primary and Secondary network ports
- Works in PCIe 4x and faster slots
- Windows as of Windows 7
- Windows Server as of Windows 2008 Server
- Linux (from kernel 3.10.)
The following distributions are supported
– Ubuntu LTS
– Debian LTS
– CentOS 7
For other Linux distributions, we propose a service for providing an adequate compiled and installable driver package.
In addition to this service, you can subscribe to a one-year support service to get updated packages according to the new kernel versions released for your Linux distribution.
Please contact Digigram for more information.