ALP222e-MIC is a low profile linear PCM sound card that features two balanced mic/line analog inputs plus one stereo AES3 input, two balanced analog ouputs plus one AES3 output. Its favorite working environments are Windows (DirectSound / Wasapi / Asio) or Linux (Alsa).
Drivers for Windows
- The “ALPX-kit” package for Windows allows installing the following components:
- Driver with Wasapi interface
- ASIO driver with its ASIO control panel (CPL)
- Digigram ALP-X Manager application (I/O levels, I/O routing matrix, clock selection,…)
- Supported Windows flavors : Windows 10 from version 20H2
- Linux (from Linux Kernel 4.9).