ALP222e-MIC is a low profile linear PCM sound card that features two balanced mic/line analog inputs plus one stereo AES3 input, two balanced analog ouputs plus one AES3 output. Its favorite working environments are Windows (DirectSound / Wasapi / Asio) or Linux (Alsa).
Drivers for Windows
The “ALPX-kit” package for Windows allows installing the following components:
- Driver with Wasapi interface
- ASIO driver with its ASIO control panel (CPL)
- Digigram ALP-X Manager application (I/O levels, I/O routing matrix, clock selection,…)
The supported Windows flavours are :
- Windows 10 from version 20H2
- Windows Server from version Server 2019
ALP cards operate under Linux from the 64-bit Kernel 4.1x onwards.
The Alsa driver for Linux is currently supplied by Digigram so that you can compile it for your Linux distribution.
Please contact email@example.com to get it.
In case you experience difficulties in compiling and installing the driver for your distribution, we propose an additional paying service to help you install your driver package.