ALP222e – support
ALP222e is a low profile linear PCM sound card with two balanced mic/line analog inputs plus one stereo AES3 input, two balanced analog ouputs plus one AES3 output. It is designed to be used under Windows (DirectSound / Wasapi / Asio) or Linux (Alsa).
Drivers for Windows
- The “ALPX-kit” package for Windows allows installing the following components:
- Driver with Wasapi interface
- ASIO driver with its ASIO control panel (CPL)
- Digigram ALP-X Manager application (I/O levels, I/O routing matrix, clock selection,…)
- Supported Windows flavors : Windows 10 from version 20H2
ALP222e operates under Linux from the 64-bit Kernel 4.1x onwards.
Already supported Linux distributions:
- Debian 10
- Debian 11
- Ubuntu 20.04
The Alsa driver for Linux is supplied as a DKMS package, which can therefore be used to compile the driver for the target Linux distribution used.
In case you experience difficulties in compiling and installing the driver for your distribution, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org ! We propose an additional paying service to help you install your driver package.