ALP882e-MIC is a low-profile PCIe multichannel sound card designed for continuous 24/7/365 use environments, as part of professional audio applications based on Windows or Linux operating systems. The card offers analog and digital audio connectivity and features an onboard 32×32-channel mixer that allows for the routing and mixing of inputs to the outputs.
Drivers for Windows
The “ALPX-kit” package for Windows allows installing the following components:
- Driver with Wasapi interface
- ASIO driver with its ASIO control panel (CPL)
- Digigram ALP-X Manager application (I/O levels, I/O routing matrix, clock selection,…)
The supported Windows flavours are :
- Windows 10 from version 20H2, Windows Server from
- Windows Server for version Server 2019
ALP cards operate under Linux from the 64-bit Kernel 4.1x onwards.
Already supported Linux distributions:
- Debian 10
- Debian 11
- Ubuntu 20.04
- Rocky 9
The Alsa driver for Linux is currently supplied by Digigram so that you can compile it for your Linux distribution.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get it.
In case you experience difficulties in compiling and installing the driver for your distribution, we propose an additional paying service to help you install your driver package.