LX-IP – Support
Digigram is proud to introduce LX-IP, a linear PCM sound card designed to work wonders when used with the following standard driver interfaces: DirectSound, Wasapi, ASIO, and Alsa for Linux. LX-IP will seamlessly acquire audio from 64 input channels and play audio to 64 output channels. Hear that?
Drivers for Windows
- We are glad to provide the LX-IP sound card with its “LX-IP kit” package for Windows:
– WDM directSound driver
– ASIO driver with its ASIO control panel (CPL)
- Supported Windows flavors
– Windows 10, Windows 2012 & 2016 Server, 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- The Alsa driver for Linux is not included in Linux kernels.
The following distributions are supported by Digigram
– Ubuntu LTS as of version 14.04
– Debian LTS as of version 8
– CentOS as of Cent OS7
- The following packages are available:
CentOS 7 – Kernel 3.10, v3.10.17, v3.10.102, v4.14.12
Ubuntu 14.04 – Kernel 18.104.22.168 8
Ubuntu 18.04 – kernel 4.15.0-xxx
Ubuntu 19.10 – kernel 5.3.0-xx
- Want to play on your own? We are glad to provide the source code and a driver package on request, or get them from this GitHub link, so that you can compile the driver in your own Linux environment. In case you experience difficulties in compiling and installing the driver for your distribution, contact us! We propose an additional paying service to help you install your driver package.
Which Linux Distribution are supported for sound cards ?
LoLa soundcards and multichannels VX/PCX series are supported on every Linux distribution, as the ALSA driver is part of the kernel.
The VX and PCX stereo cards have precompiled versions for Debian, Ubuntu, CentOs, Fedora, and OpenSuse-based distributions. For the LX series, the following distributions are supported: Ubuntu LTS / Debian LTS / CentOS 7.
For other Linux distributions, we propose a service for providing an adequate compiled and installable driver package. UAX and Cancun series will work on every Linux distribution.
My sound card is not detected by Windows
Make sure that you downloaded the lasted driver on our website. Indeed, from time to time we have to make component updates that require a new driver.