Secure, Safe, High Performance Management of
Having integrated all inbound audio streams to increase production efficiency, the station buyer wants more. He wants to automate the streaming of critical revenue-generating advertisements and also achieve secure, safe audio signal transmission delivery. Adding these components will provide the station with a complete, fully integrated solution for increased competitive advantage, high performance, and efficiency.
As the station operations officer, you fully recognize that advertising is mission-critical to the economic life of the station. If the station has sold 30 second slots, customers need to know that they will be mixed and transmitted at the highest quality every time. Digigram sound cards, with embedded functionalities, reliably stream automated radio ads, jingles, and similar signals for easy mixing and high quality transmission. Also, embedded time scaling easily enables production teams to tailor specific audio streams to transmission time requirements without sound distortion.
To achieve their solutions, they both rely on Digigram Sound Cards
A History of Global Leadership and Revolutionary Innovation
Motivated by a desire to innovate, Digigram is the leader in sound card development. In 1989, we transformed the broadcast industry by developing the first professional PC sound card utilizing audio coding and compression technologies. Subsequent Digigram innovations including EtherSound, Visiblu, and FluidIP have revolutionized the broadcast world by empowering the adoption of Audio-over-IP and ISO/MPEG standards worldwide.
Today, Digigram continues to lead the industry in sound card and Audio-over-IP technological innovation. No matter where users are located, Digigram sound cards and related products help broadcasters to leverage IP and digital technologies to achieve flawless workflows hallmarked by outstanding audio and video reliability and quality. Digigram expertise and knowledge continue to act as the global driver for safe, secure, high quality Audio-over-IP and Video-over-IP broadcasting.
All Digigram sound cards are imbued with best-of-breed technologies hallmarked by
- Reliable, safe transmission of mission critical audio streams
- High quality delivery of audio streams for superior audience satisfaction
- Ultra-low latency to ensure your audience hears vital audio as it happens, our low-latency WasAPI, WDM DirectSound, ASIO, Linux and Core Audio drivers guarantee premium performance
- Low Total Cost of Ownership yielding higher financial returns
- Scalable and agile to meet broadcasters’ specific needs
- Simple to deploy and use
- Fully guaranteed – software updates are free of charge and available immediately upon the conclusion of our development, testing, and quality assurance program
- Fully serviced – across the life of every Digigram Sound Card
Digigram sound card innovation is a global enabler. With Digigram, broadcasters (and commercial organizations) reap new levels of flexibility, agility, and efficiency to better serve local and global audiences in increasingly competitive markets. Digigram sound card applications and capabilities include:
- Recording – in studio or in the field
- Production and editing – also enabling full automation and safe delivery of vital revenue-generating advertising
- Time scaling – to meet specific scheduling requirements
- Archiving and logging
- Public address,
- Legal, transportation and all mission-critical industrial applications
For high performance tailored applications, Digigram recommends that broadcasters work with our global network of Authorized Digigram Partners. Using the Digigram Software Development Kit, partners embed key functionalities into selected Digigram sound cards to meet exacting broadcast requirements.
Note: some sound cards are available only through our partner network and are labelled R
- Download PDF about Sound cards for Automation and Radio Programs Production