LoLa280 is a low latency linear PCM sound card with 8 stereo analog inputs and 2 stereo outputs. It is designed to be used through the following standard driver interfaces: WDM kernel streaming, DirectSound, Wasapi, ASIO, and Alsa for Linux.
Under Windows, the card features 8 recording channels (4 stereo devices), and 8 playback channels (4 stereo devices) that are mixed to the 2 physical outputs.
Drivers for Windows
- The “LoLa kit” package for Windows allows installing the following components:
- WDM directSound driver
- ASIO driver with its ASIO control panel (CPL)
- LoLa Mixer application (allows setting the sampling frequency, input and output levels, input AGCs, mixing before recording, monitoring)
- Supported Windows flavours
- Windows 10, Windows 2012 & 2016 Server, 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- The Alsa driver is included in the Linux kernel.
Which Linux Distribution are supported for sound cards ?
LoLa soundcards and multichannels VX/PCX series are supported on every Linux distribution, as the ALSA driver is part of the kernel.
The stereo VX and PCX stereo cards have precompiled version for Debian, Ubunutu, CentOs, Fedora and OpenSuse based distributions. For the LX series the following distributions are supported : Ubuntu LTS / Debian LTS / CentOS 7.
For other Linux distributions, we propose a service for providing an adequate compiled and installable driver package. UAx and Cancun series will work on every linux distribution.
My sound card is not detected by Windows
Make sure that you downloaded the lasted driver on our website. Indeed, from time to time we have to make component update which require a new driver.