Seriously, the world’s most powerful & versatile multichannel IP audio codec
The highest codec density in 1U
We made your dreams come true! Our high density 1U IQOYA SERV/LINK multi-channel IP audio codec handles from 4 up to 64 stereo (8 up to 128 mono) audio input and output channels in 1U. Small and potent, IQOYA SERV/LINK can also simultaneously encode and stream the audio inputs in multiple formats and protocols, decode IP audio streams to the outputs, and transcode IP audio streams. This wonderful machine was designed for live remote broadcasting and delivery of audio programs in applications such as multiple STL and SSL links, delivery of multiple WEB radios to CDNs, multiple program delivery to DVB/cable operators, multiple live remote broadcasts, multiple intercom and commentary channels, and IP audio transcoding.What else can you ask for? Oh yes, there is more in stock: IQOYA SERV/LINK features two hot-swappable redundant power supply units, two Ethernet ports, and supports different types of audio I/Os (Analog, or AES/EBU, or MADI, or AES67/RAVENNA, or DANTE, or AES67/RAVENNA+MADI). IQOYA SERV/LINK can be fully controlled and monitored from its embedded WEB pages and through SNMP or web services.
Et voilà, it is all here, potent, versatile and reliable. Your next sidekick for live applications that require power and flexibility.
The most versatile multi-channel IP audio codec
Possibilities are (almost) endless.
A Fully customizable Swiss army knife
The most configurable codec on the market that adapts to literally all use cases. Try it!
Maximal channel count in a minimal space
We did it: up to 128 codecs in 1U – save space and money with no compromise on channel count
Pay as you grow
Start small – if you want to. You don’t have to use all channels. Expand whenever you need.
Fully secured / 100% secure / A brick-wall security
Full isolation between the internet and the in-house AoIP network to preserve its security.
DISTRIBUTION + CONTRIBUTION
CONTRIBUTION + DISTRIBUTION
Highest density – Up to 128 I/O channels
Two redundant hot swappable power supply units
1+1 hot redundancy of the devices
Multiple Live IP contributions via SIP or symmetric RTP
Multiformat encoding and multiprotocol streaming for audio programs distribution
- Analog & AES/EBU I/O: available with 8, or 16 mono channels.
- AES3 I/Os: available with 8, 16, 24 or 32 mono channels
- MADI I/Os: from 8 to 128 mono channels
- AES67 I/Os: from 8 to 128 mono channels
- AES67 & MADI I/Os: from 8 to 128 mono channels
- Dante I/Os: from 8 to 128 mono channels
- RS232: 8 or 16 ports for AES3, “AES3 & analog”, and MADI versions
- GPIOs: 16 for AES3, “AES3 & analog” versions. 8 for all other versions
- Dimensions: 19”, 1RU, 43.9 cm depth B
- Weight: 7.9 kg
- Power supply: 2 hot swappable redundant PSU 90-264VAC. (Optionally, 2 hot swappable redundant PSU -48VDC)
- Temperature: Operating 0°C 50°C, Storage -20°C TO 70°C
- Humidity: 85% non-condensing
- Power consumption: Max 80W
- Ethernet ports: 2 x 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ-45
- Analog and AES/EBU versions: XLR connectors on breakout cables
- MADI versions: Multimode optical fiber
- AES67/RAVENNA and DANTE versions: additional Gbits/s RJ-45 ports (2 ports for 64 channels, 4 ports for 128 channels)
- AES/EBU Sync: Female XLR (analog and AES/EBU)
- Word Clock Sync: BNC 75 Ohms (all versions)
- Optional RS232 ports: 8 or 16 Sub-D 9 pins on 1 or 2 breakout cables
- Optional GPIOs: 16 or 8 GPIs TTL compatible on terminal block, 16 or 8 relay GPOs on terminal block
- Type: Balanced
- A/D converter resolution: 24 bits
- Maximum input level/ impedance: +24 dBu/ >10 kΩ
- Adjustable input gain: from –94.5dB à +24 dB
- Type: Balanced
- D/A converter resolution: 24 bits
- Maximum input level/ impedance: +24 dBu/ <100 Ω
- Adjustable output gain: from –94.5dB à +24 dB
- Hardware sample rate converters: Sample rate conversion = 7.5:1 to 1:8, up to 192 kHz
- Programmable input gain: from –15 dB to +15 dB
- Sample rate: 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, or 48 kHz
- AES11: Only on analog and AES/EBU versions, and AES/EBU versions.
- Word Clock: 32, 44.1 kHz 48 kHz
- Sample Rate: 32, 44.1 kHz 48 kHz
- MADI OUT channel mode: 64/64 channels mode
ANALOG AUDIO PERFORMANCES
- Dynamic range (A-weighted): Analog In: >104 dB / Analog Out: >106 dB
- THD + noise 1 kHz at –1 dBfs: Analog In: <–97 dB / Analog Out: <–96 dB
- Channel phase difference: 20/20kHz: 0.2° / 2°
- Crosstalk (Analog in or out) 1 kHz at 22 dBu: <–100 dB – 15 kHz at 22 dBu: <–85 dB
- Streaming and signalling protocols: RTP and UDP with or without MPEG-TS encapsulation (SPTS and MPTS), Icecast/Shoutcast, HLS multi-bitrate, SIP/SDP, STUN
- Support of unicast, multi-unicast, multicast, multi-multicast addressing (IGMPv2 and v3)
- Support of VLAN tagging and DiffServ QoS (DSCP)
- IP bonding of WAN network interfaces. Supported modes = active-backup, 802.3ad (aka LACP: Link Aggregation Control Protocol )
- Time synchronization protocol: NTP
- SNMP, HTTPS
ENCODING, DECODING AND STREAMING PROTECTIONS
- Supported formats: MPEG L2 & L3, Opus, Fraunhofer MPEG4-AAC (AAC-LC, AAC-LD, HE-AACv1, HE-AACv2, AAC-ELD), PCM, G711, G722, and optional Qualcomm aptX
- Support of multichannel audio 5.1 and 7.1
- Selectable FECs for ACIP/RTP streams (from +10% to +100% IP bandwidth), Pro-MPEG CoP #3 FEC for MPEG-TS streams
- Dual-port redundant streaming with spatial and time diversity
- Adaptive and resilient audio streaming (Fluid-IP)
- Full EBU/ACIP compliance (tech3326 and 3368).
“When working on the Tokyo Games coverage, my mainhead-scratching challenge was to be able to upstream a large number of channels to Paris while using a minimal office space. IQOYA SERV/LINK is, I guess, the only codec available on the market that offers such potential with a shrunk 1U device – and this is really stunning. Besides, the connectivity addresses an extremely wide range of current standards (DANTE, etc) that definitely sounds promising for future applications”
WHERE TO BUY
You may also like
Discover the other products of our Audio over IP line up!