Stereo IP audio codec – IQOYA X/LINK-ST
IQOYA X/LINK-ST is a 1U rack IP audio codec designed for live remote broadcasting and program distribution over IP. It is a perfect fit for delivering a stereo source (or two mono sources) over IP networks for STL, SSL links, DVB audio, WEB radio and also for full-duplex live remote broadcasts. It can be used in legacy analog or AES/EBU audio infrastructures, as well as in full-IP audio infrastructures (AES67, Ravenna, Livewire), making it a perfect investment for the migration to IP audio. Like all the IQOYA products, X/LINK-ST is based on Fluid IP, the Digigram technology for reliable and resilient audio transmission over all types of IP networks including inexpensive unmanaged IP networks. Based on a low consumption, fanless and powerful hardware platform, IQOYA X/LINK-ST is designed for 24/7/365 use.
- Adapted to legacy audio infrastructures and full-IP audio infrastructures
- Simultaneous delivery of 1 stereo (or 2 mono) radio program(s) in multiple encoding and transport formats to FM transmitter sites, Web radio CDNs, DVB multiplexers, and also to other studios
- EBU/ACIP compliance for interoperability with third-party codecs and any SIP infrastructure
- Multiple levels of redundancy for audio service continuity and failsafe operation: 2 power supply units, 4 network ports with stream redundancy, audio failovers, audio hardware by-pass, and 1+1 hot device redundancy
- Control and configuration via SNMP and Web services for easy integration with codec and network management/monitoring systems