Your engineers approach you looking for a simple solution to manage a fleet of multiple outside broadcasting codecs. As CTO, you ask your radio station’s infrastructure buyer to be on the lookout for something that is simple and elegant to use; that can access and reconfigure outside broadcast codecs from anytime and anywhere; that will increase efficiency and productivity; that is cost-effective; and that will provide the station with new agility to meet changing outside broadcasting requirements.
Digigram Codec fleet manager
Components: IQOYA *CLOUD
IQOYA *CLOUD is the innovative new AoIP codec fleet manager web-based application that enables authorized users to pre-configure and edit contact settings for a fleet of codecs and simultaneously apply those settings across the entire fleet. Hosted privately on any virtual machine, or operated as SaaS in the cloud, IQOYA *CLOUD can be accessed from anywhere at any time through the web browsers of any Internet-connected device including PCs, laptops , and smartphones. The application automatically sychnronizes phone books, connection profiles, and groups of ‘favorite’ codecs to dramatically simplify deployment and day-to-day operation of a full codec fleet.
- Turnkey solution: secure critical audio transmissions through integrated IP SIP infrastructure and robust management system
- Easy deployment: of broadcast-dedicated cloud-enabled IP solution with zero development cost
- Minimize operating costs: through live updates of codecs and real-time monitoring of fleet status with unified administrative tool for MCR applications
- Access everywhere: benefit from MCR cloud-enabled functionality with web access from any location at any time
- Lower OPEX and increase productivity: with centralized management of broadcast infrastructure
- Maximize high quality, safe transmission of mission-critical broadcasts: through real-time monitoring, and quick reconfiguration of codecs
- Fully compatible: with all ACIP compliant third-parties codecs
- Download PDF about Digigram OUTSIDE BROADCASTING